Wednesday, June 12th is an important day as it marks the 11th Annual Brain Injury Awareness Day established by Vista Centre Brain Injury Services’ (VCBIS). That day, join us for a special event marking the occasion at:
St. Elias Centre,
750 Ridgewood Avenue,
On-the-day registration starts at 8am with the event running from 9am to 3:30pm. A free lunch will be served too. Entry admission is free for those who register so click here to sign up today.
We are more than honoured to be the main sponsor this year, and encourage you to attend. The event itself is a fantastic way of bringing the community together to share, network, and learn. In fact, a number of notable guest speakers are scheduled including: Jesse Winchester (former NHLer – Ottawa Senators), and Dr. Abraham Snaiderman (psychiatrist and director of the Neuropsychiatry Clinic in Toronto Rehabilitation Institute’s Neuro-rehabilitation program).
- Education and learning opportunities offered by incredible guest speakers (www.vistacentre.ca)
- Opportunity for networking and face-to-face conversations with professionals from many different sectors
- Service and brand awareness created for sponsors or exhibitors who have valuable services and expertise to offer
- Reminder that despite suffering a brain injury, the opportunity to lead a productive and meaningful life remains
- Inspiration by those willing to share their stories and experiences, whether as survivors or dedicated professionals
With space being limited, only those fast enough to register could attend for free.