Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 21st because MG Law is attending the first ever Nation Capital Conference hosted by the Ontario Personal Support Workers Association (OPSWA). Fully titled the OPSWA Supporting Frontline PSW Nations Capital Conference, the event is taking place at:
Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa Kanata,
101 Kanata Avenue,
Early bird tickets are on sale now. Click here to buy yours. The event will run from 8:30am to 3:00pm with light breakfast, lunch and snacks provided too. Following the conference, OPSWA hosts an open dinner with conference attendees welcome to join them at Les Brasseurs (The 3 Brewers) from 5:30pm to 9:30pm at 565 Kanata Avenue.
We are delighted to be an event vendor this year and would love for you to come and visit us at the MG Law table. Subscribe to our newsletter and enter for your chance to win some fantastic prizes.
- Nordik Spa-Nature gift certificate, bath and dinner access for two
- High Tea gift certificate for two at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Water Q Foot Spa gift certificates
- Eight $25 Tim Hortons gift certificates (one per lucky winner)
The Ontario Personal Support Workers Association (OPSWA) exists to improve the professional status of personal support workers through advocacy for excellence and consistency in training, services, working conditions, and value to those they serve. The first ever Nation Capital Conference promises a fantastic day of community networking. Don’t miss out on:
- Education and learning opportunities offered by inspiring guest speakers on autism, palliative care, long-term care, cannabis and other notable personal support worker topics
- Opportunity for face-to-face conversations with Ontario’s most influential personal support workers. Celebrate the incredible difference they make in people’s lives
- Opportunity to meet top employers with professionals from multiple sectors
Spaces are limited so confirm your place at this eagerly anticipated conference today. Click here to buy your tickets.