I am the founder of MG Law and my practice is restricted to clients who suffer from serious and catastrophic life-changing injuries or death. Over the years I’ve handled many claims involving neurotrauma, spinal cord injuries, and other severe post-trauma medical conditions.
I’ve obtained millions in compensation for my injured clients. Additionally, I was successful in getting numerous catastrophic designations for my clients through their Statutory Accident Benefits insurer.
I don’t share a “one size fits all” attitude towards personal injury claims. I believe that each client’s case is unique and requires careful consideration. For every client, I tailor my approach based on the person’s academic, employment, and cultural background.
In order to assist my clients better, I assembled a multilingual MG Law team that speaks Mandarin, Spanish, Russian, French, and all dialects of the Arabic languages.
I am also involved in various community organizations and possess the following legal accreditations:
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (University of Ottawa)
- Bachelor of Arts, Law Major (Carleton University)
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- WTLC Chair at the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
MG Law is actively involved in a number of community organizations and proudly sponsors:
- Brain Injury Awareness Day, Vista Annual Brain Injury Conference
- Brain Injury Canada National Conference
- Chocolate Gala for the Ottawa Distress Centre
- Bike to Ottawa, City of Ottawa
- National Conference for the Ontario Personal Support Workers Association