Looking for lawyers in Ottawa? Meet the MG Law team
Miryam Gorelashvili, LL.B
Personal Injury Lawyer
I am the founder of MG Law and my practice is restricted to clients who suffer from serious and catastrophic life-changing injuries or death. Over the years I’ve handled many claims involving neurotrauma, spinal cord injuries, and other severe post-trauma medical conditions.
I’ve obtained millions in compensation for my injured clients. Additionally, I was successful in getting numerous catastrophic designations for my clients through their Statutory Accident Benefits insurer.
I don’t share a “one size fits all” attitude towards personal injury claims. I believe that each client’s case is unique and requires careful consideration. For every client, I tailor my approach based on the person’s academic, employment, and cultural background.
In order to assist my clients better, I assembled a multilingual MG Law team that speaks English, French, Mandarin, Russian, and all Arabic dialects.
I am also involved in various community organizations and possess the following legal accreditations:
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (University of Ottawa)
- Bachelor of Arts, Law Major (Carleton University)
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- WTLC Chair at the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
MG Law is actively involved in a number of community organizations and proudly sponsors:
- Brain Injury Awareness Day, Vista Annual Brain Injury Conference
- Brain Injury Canada National Conference
- Chocolate Gala for the Ottawa Distress Centre
- Bike to Ottawa, City of Ottawa
- National Conference for the Ontario Personal Support Workers Association
Have any questions? Want to know if you have a case? Contact MG Law at:
Tel: (613) 730-8460
Important steps to take when injured
It’s important to remember that injuries can take some time to present themselves. If you’ve been in a bad accident, it’s important to take these steps regardless of how you feel, as it may take a few days or weeks for the full extent of your injuries to become apparent.
Police reports are a valuable part of any court proceeding, so ensuring that the police have all the information you have available will reflect positively on your case.