Since taking precautionary measures to close our offices on March 17, we’ve been carefully formulating a plan to resume in-person appointments both safely and responsibly.
We are now resuming in-person appointments when Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Health recommendations.
Still waiting for our own supply of client PPE, clients should wear their own facemasks when meeting the firm.
Proper safety precautions to keep our valued clients safe and healthy
- Our office is regularly undergoing enhanced cleaning protocols with cleaning and disinfection provided by professional cleaners
- All office staff are adhering to social distancing of 6ft or more
- Hand sanitizer is available on-site
- All staff are wearing their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on-site
- All staff undergo regular wellness checks before visiting our offices to work
- When clients would prefer to meet digitally, we are still facilitating interviews by phone, email, Skype and Zoom
Thank you for your patience throughout COVID-19
We want to take this moment to say thank you for your ongoing relationship with us throughout the pandemic. Over the last few months, we adjusted to the new circumstances by taking our business online. It’s now our pleasure to return to meeting our clients face-to-face.
If you have any more questions about how we’re operating at this time or would like to book an in-person appointment, don’t hesitate to call (613) 730-8460 today.