You can call us at (613) 730-8460, send fax to (613) 730-8461 or e-mail

Get Personal And Specialized Legal Representation After Your Car Accident Or Other Personal Injury


Joshua Rosen, Law Clerk

I am a graduate of the Herzing College Paralegal Program and a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada. My internship and experience as a junior paralegal has helped me developed strategies in assisting clients for their cases involving 401K and life insurance matters. Not only that, I also build relationships with various government agencies, people, and other groups in order to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients’ cases.